INVITATION TO BID
Supply and Delivery of Animal Feeds and Raw Materials for the research project “Techno-Demonstration on Dairy Cattle & Goat Production” at RDPTC, Sorsogon City for 2018.
- The Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 5, through the General Appropriations Act for CY 2018 intends to apply the sum of Seven Hundred Twenty Five Thousand Eight Hundred Fifty Pesos (Php725,850.00) being the Total Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for each lot more particularly described as follows:
(inclusive of VAT)
|Bid Security: Cash/Cashier’s/Manager’s Check, Bank Draft/ Guarantee, Irrevocable Letter of Credit (2%)
AFPGIC Surety Bond (5%)
Cost/Price of Bid Documents (cash payment only)
|Supply and Delivery of Animal Feeds and Raw Materials for the research project “Techno-demonstration on Dairy Cattle & Goat Production” at RDPTC, Sorsogon City
|725,850.00||GAA 2018- TRUST FUND||14,517.00||36,292.50||1,000.00|
|1.Dairy Concentrate – Breeder||145 bags||₱ 1,200.00/bag|
|2.Dairy Concentrate – Milk Maker||88 bags||₱ 1,500.00/bag|
|3.Dairy Concentrate – Starter Mash||6 bags||₱ 1,600.00/bag|
|4.Mineral Block||18 boxes||₱ 700.00/box|
|5. Molasses||2,000 kgs||₱ 20.00/kg|
|6.Corn Grits||9,000 kgs||₱ 28.00/kg|
|7.Rice Bran D2||1,000 kgs||₱ 7.00/kg|
|8.Fish Meal||1,000 kgs||₱ 29.00/kg|
|9.Soybean Meal||1,000 kgs||₱ 41.00/kg|
|10.Copra Cake||1,000 kgs||₱ 26.00/kg|
|11.Oyster Shell||265 kgs||₱ 10.00/kg|
Bids received in excess of the ABC for each lot shall be automatically rejected at bid opening. Partial bids are not allowed.
- The Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 5 now invites bids for the following lots:
|Location of Project||
|Delivery of the Goods|
|Supply and Delivery of Animal Feeds and Raw Material for the research project “Techno-demonstration on Dairy Cattle & Goat Production” at RDPTC for 2018
|Regional Dairy Production and Technology Center, Cabid-an, Sorsogon City||-Goods to be Supplied should be one brand only
-Supplier should conform to the Delivery schedule
-Packaging should conform to the brand being offered
|Staggered delivery & Progressive billing|
|1.Dairy Concentrate – Breeder||145 bags|
|2.Dairy Concentrate – Milk Maker||88 bags|
|3.Dairy Concentrate – Starter Mash||6 bags|
|4.Mineral Block||18 boxes|
|5. Molasses||2,000 kgs|
|6.Corn Grits||9,000 kgs|
|7.Rice Bran D2||1,000 kgs|
|8.Fish Meal||1,000 kgs|
|9.Soybean Meal||1,000 kgs|
|10.Copra Cake||1,000 kgs|
|11.Oyster Shell||265 kgs|
Bidders should have completed, within Two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 5 and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during Mondays – Fridays, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on July 12, 2018 to August 6, 2018 (12:30 PM) from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount as stated above.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 5 will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on July 23, 2018 at 1:30 p.m. at DA Library, Research Building, DA RFO-5, San Agustin, Pili, Camarines Sur, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before August 6, 2018 at 1:00 P.M. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on August 6, 2018 at 1:30 PM at DA Library, Research Building, DA-RFO 5, San Agustin, Pili, Camarines Sur. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 5 reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ENGR. NILDA T. ALBAÑO
BAC Secretariat Office
Department of Agriculture – Regional Field Office No. 5
San Agustin, Pili, Camarines Sur 4418
Tel. No. (054) 477-3356
12 July 2018, Pili, Camarines Sur
ROSARIO C. SALES
Chief, Admin. and Finance Division
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee